Penn State football players answered questions from reporters Wednesday inside the Lasch Building weight room.
- QB Christian Hackenberg discusses James Franklin and his offense. Plus, he weighs in on the departure of Bill O'Brien.
- LB Mike Hull talks Franklin, leadership and off-season workouts
- DE C.J. Olaniyan comments on Franklin, the departure of Larry Johnson and talks about his daughter, Nahla.
- TE Adam Breneman commends Dave Joyner for the Franklin hire
- CB Adrian Amos talks about off-season workouts and defines what a "players' coach" is
For their comments, watch the video below!