Check out the latest issue of Blue White Illustrated, printed and mailed to our subscribers this week!
The Year in Review
Blue White Illustrated is pleased to again present its annual 'Year in Review' magazine, a yearly look at the names and faces that made the biggest impact on Penn State athletics in the past year.
Along with our always in-depth recruiting coverage, this particular issue is jam-packed with an entire wrap-up of the year that was in Penn State sports before we turn our attention to the upcoming 2014 football season and beyond.
Take a look at the contents here:
- BWI editor Matt Herb kicks off our coverage with a look forward instead of back, taking time to focus on the new effort and emphasis Penn State is putting into branding the football program.
- BWI publisher Phil Grosz examines the many ways in which James Franklin's approach to recruiting could pay dividends now and especially into the future.
- Recruiting writers Tim Owen and Ryan Snyder have the latest information on Penn State's recruiting efforts, plus player profiles on Amani Oruwariye, Noah Beh, Marcus Allen and Johnathan Thomas.
Year in Review
- BWI editor Matt Herb kicks off our look back at the 2013-14 Penn State season with the highlight, a profile of Micha Hancock and her help in taking Russ Rose and the women's volleyball program to yet another national championship.
- BWI's Tim Owen follows with an in-depth portrait of our Male Athlete of the Year, wrestling national champion David Taylor. Additional profiles include fencing coach Wes Glon, Male Freshman of the Year Christian Hackenberg, and Female Freshman athlete of the Year Kaliyah Mitchell.
- Herb also wraps up our special coverage with the moments to remember from Penn State's 2013-14 seasons.
- BWI's Tim Owen has a special Q&A from Penn State wrestling coach Cael Sanderson as the Nittany Lions gear up for another run at a national championship in 2014-15.
To order a subscription to BWI magazine, click here